Sun Optics Returns Policy
- You may return items purchased from Sun Optics online store for an exchange or refund in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
- All returns must be delivered to USPS with the appropriate shipping label for return to Sun Optics in like new, resalable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by USPS. Items shipped to Sun Optics more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded USPS delivery date will be returned to sender and no refund shall be issued.
- Only items purchased online from Sun Optics can be returned to Sun Optics online Items purchased from Sun Optics online cannot be returned to Sun Optics stores.
- All refunds will be issued to the payment card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resalable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original foam packing. If the original outer shipping carton and foam packing are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the Sun Optics online invoice that accompanied your shipment, clearly and keep a record of your USPS tracking number.
- Sun Optics expressly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with Sun Optics Return Policy and all other applicable policies governing purchases made through sun optics online. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at a charge to the sender of $25 per shipment.
- If your package arrived damaged, then please contact USPS for further assistance.